SL-24C Tablet & Capsule Counter
Model SL-24C Counter is suitable for counting hard gelatin capsules, softgels, tablets, round pills and other solid materials. Each unit has 24 channels with dual nozzles and equipped with Honeywell’s Intelligent Sensor Eyes, which has a total of 176 sensor eyes for 100% counting accuracy. The counter has three-stage vibrations to infeed tablets or capsules; vibrating frequency adjustable for quick and stable infeeding. Bottles are positioned and changed by air cylinder to ensure accuracy positioning prior to filling to avoid spillage. Also featuring slightly diving nozzles and lock bottles into placed prior to filling.
SL-24C three layer vibration is adopted.
- New compact design, includes cleaner machine operation and easier clean-up accomplished by moving the “dust” extracting system to the back of the unit to more completely extract the excess tablet dust
- Japan’s HMI Touch Screen Control Technology & Color Touch Screen Panel for reliable operations.
- Suitable for counting any sizes and shapes of tablets and capsules w/o changing parts.
- Sensor Control Double Rail Conveyor for Double Counting & Filling.
- The products dropped by two-stage vibration and dedusting system without scratch to the tablets or capsules, which is conformed to the cGMP standards.
- 24 counting channels, each equipped with 16 product sensors to count each product, pass over 6 power vibratory units. The 24 channels vibratory plates are totally isolated from the vibratory drive system to provide inner protection, longer machine life and 100% counting accuracy.
- Auto rejection system removes incorrectly filled containers off the conveyor track and resets the count to display the correct amount. This machine is also programmable to stop immediately when anyone container is incorrectly filled.
- Equipped with advanced detecting system which includes a dust compensator and built-in spike controller. Sensor sensitivity automatically self-adjusts to offset the gradual accumulation of “dust” on the sensor window.
- “Quick Disassembly” design for faster clean up. Can be dismantled in only a few minutes without the use of tools, making production changeover easy and time-saving.
- Excellent after sales service support including free 3-4 days set up, integrations, commissioning and training at no extra costs to our customers.