Stripack-350 Advanced Strip Packing Machine
The four side sealed foil pack containing pharmaceutical solids is widely known as strip pack.
For several applications it is a growing alternative to other kinds of packaging.
The range of machines produce high quality 4 side sealed packs.
The packaging materials are fed from 2 reels to the sealing station where the products are fed precisely timed in between the 2 layers of foil before being sealed together by temperature and pressure.
Quality inspection systems for the products after sealing are available as options.
After sealing the foil web is perforated and cut into the required pack sizes.
The finished and qualified packs can then be grouped and transferred to the relevant end packing system(s).
- Product supply hopper
- Dust and breackage elimination system, incl. dedusting facilities
- Sorting vibrator feeding channels for high feeding capacity with extremely quiet operation
- Vertical product indexing unit, quickly exchangeable.
- Sensing of seal temperature by integrated sensors
- Multiple heaters per sealing tool
- Quick heat-distribution components
- Handling of all seal parameters (pressure/gap/temperature/speed) in panel
- Film unwinding with constant tension
- Various seal patterns to adapt to the quality of the packaging material
- Surface finish according to pharmaceutical regulations
- Consequent balcony design with separation of drive and function modules
- Easy access to the product feeding for cleaning and format exchange
- General execution as per cGMP regulations
- Quick format change-over due to minimized number of format parts
- Individually pluggable draw-off modules
- Integrated touchscreen operator panel
- Foil reel shafts with quick release locks for fast change-overs
- Low space requirement due to compact design