SL-16A Tablet & Capsule Counter
Model SL-16A Counter is suitable for counting hard gelatin capsules, softgels, tablets, round pills and other solid materials. Each unit has 16 channels with dual nozzles and equipped with Honeywell’s Intelligent Sensor Eyes, which has a total of 176 sensor eyes for 100% counting accuracy. The counter has three-stage vibrations to infeed tablets or capsules; vibrating frequency adjustable for quick and stable infeeding. Bottles are positioned and changed by air cylinder to ensure accuracy positioning prior to filling to avoid spillage. Also featuring slightly diving nozzles and lock bottles into placed prior to filling.
- Japan’s HMI Touch Screen Control Technology & Color Touch Screen Panel for reliable operations.
- Suitable for counting any sizes and shapes of tablets and capsules w/o changing parts.
- Sensor Control Double Rail Conveyor for Double Counting & Filling.
- The products dropped by two-stage vibration and dedusting system without scratch to the tablets or capsules, which is conformed to the cGMP standards.
- 16 Counting Channels pass over 2 powered vibratory units. Each individual channel is has 11 product sensors (Made in USA) to count each product in free fall and with a special “dust” compensator to assure counting accuracy. It accurately senses all shapes and sizes of products, including all shapes and sizes of tablets, capsules, caplets, softgels and clear softgels.
- Accurate counting system, No bottle—No fill!.
- Excellent after sales service support including free 3-4 days set up, integrations, commissioning and training at no extra costs to our customers.
- SL-16A two layer vibration is adopted.