I know you’re probably looking for highly efficient square bottle label applicator.
A reason this guide will answer all your questions on this bottle labelling machine – from features, design, working principle to specifications.
You will find all information right here.
- What Is A Square Bottle Label Applicator?
- How Do Fully Automatic And Semi-Automatic Square Bottle Label Applicators Compare?
- What Are The Benefits Of A Square Bottle Label Applicator?
- How Will You Increase The Performance Of A Square Bottle Label Applicator?
- What Are The Limitations Of A Square Bottle Label Applicator?
- What Are The Parts Of A Square Bottle Label Applicator?
- What Is The Operational Principle Of A Square Bottle Label Applicator?
- Which Industries Use A Square Bottle Label Applicator?
- What Are Some Design Specifications Of A Square Bottle Label Applicator?
- What Factors Should You Consider When Purchasing A Square Bottle Label Applicator?
- How Will A Square Bottle Label Applicator Skyrocket Your Business?
- How Do Manual And Automatic Square Bottle Label Applicators Compare?
- Should A Square Bottle Label Applicator Comply To Quality Standards?
- Can You Troubleshoot A Square Bottle Label Applicator?
- What Are Some Product Materials You Can Use With A Square Bottle Label Applicator?
- Do Square Bottle Label Applicators Come With A Warranty?
- What Information Is On The Labels That A Square Bottle Label Applicator Applies?
- What Types Of Labels Can A Square Bottle Label Applicator Apply?
- What Are Some Main Features Of A Square Bottle Label Applicator?
- What Is The Material Construction For A Square Bottle Label Applicator?
- What Are The User Requirement Specifications For A Square Bottle Label Applicator?
- What Are Some Primary Technical Parameters Of A Square Bottle Label Applicator?
- Why Label Products With A Square Bottle Label Applicator?
What Is A Square Bottle Label Applicator?
This is an equipment that will apply labels on squared bottles.
The square bottle label applicator applies labels on the bottles without wrinkles or folds.
A Square Bottle Label Applicator
How Do Fully Automatic And Semi-Automatic Square Bottle Label Applicators Compare?
Here is how these two compare:
Fully automatic square bottle label applicators have a high level of accuracy and efficiency than their semi-automatic counterpart.
Fully automatic square bottle label applicators will perform all the tasks independently.
Besides, semi-automatic square bottle label applicators will require some form of human involvement.
Semi-automatic square bottle label applicators have a lower production capacity than fully automatic square bottle label applicators.
Fully automatic square bottle label applicators have more in-built technology than semi-automatic square bottle label applicators.
A fully automatic square bottle label applicator will cost more to purchase than semi-automatic versions.
A Fully Automatic Label Applicator
What Are The Benefits Of A Square Bottle Label Applicator?
The benefits of this applicator are:
Square bottle label applicators can apply labels on numerous bottles within a short time.
This allows you to meet your label application needs.
Easy To Operate
Automatic square bottle label applicators are simple to operate meaning you can operate them with ease.
Square bottle label applicators are reliable, efficient, and can have high production rates.
Square bottle label applicators have varying production speeds allowing you to meet your production rates.
This label applicator enables you to meet your production requirements while minimizing your production costs.
Square bottle label applicators come with sensors that will increase the safety of the operation and staff.
Square bottle label applicators can work with other support equipment such as capping, filling, counting, and packaging machines.
It is simple to maintain square bottle label applicators allowing operators to repair and maintain them easily.
The Square Bottle Label Applicator Offers Numerous Benefits
How Will You Increase The Performance Of A Square Bottle Label Applicator?
To ensure the square bottle label applicator performs optimally, you need to conduct maintenance practices.
Ensure you repair or replace all faulty components as they will affect the quality of the labels.
Make sure you monitor and clean all sensors to guarantee the safety of the operation and staff.
Ensure all electrical components are functional as they can cause fire hazards and electrocution.
Clean the conveyor system by eliminating debris and dirt such as glue and stuck labels.
Lubricate all moving components to ensure a smooth operation by minimizing wear and tear.
Make sure you conduct frequent inspections to ensure all parts are of good quality.
What Are The Limitations Of A Square Bottle Label Applicator?
Some of these limitations include:
Depending on the features you need, the price may go high.
For instance, fully automatic versions cost more than semi-automatic or manual versions.
Square bottle label applicators can apply labels exclusively to square bottles and not cylindrical bottles.
These machines come in various shapes and sizes and larger versions are less mobile than smaller versions.
Maintaining the fully automatic square bottle label applicators may cost more when it breaks down.
The maintenance cost of large-scale square bottle label applicators is more than that of small-scale versions.
Manual versions have a low production capacity than automatic versions.
What Are The Parts Of A Square Bottle Label Applicator?
Various parts make a square bottle label applicator functional.
Understanding these parts allow you to conduct monitoring and maintenance with ease.
These parts include:
This component applies tension on the backing web and begins and halts with every labeling chain.
This component relays tension on the labels thus inhibiting the roll web from overfeeding into the system.
This component has the labeling pad and head hence assisting in printing labels on the square bottles.
This component will move products from one part of the machine to another.
This component will feed the square bottles into the machine to ensure uniform labeling.
This component will house the square bottles before they move to the labeling station.
This component makes it easy to control the machine from a single station with ease
This component will provide motion to various parts of the square bottle label applicator.
This part removes bottles that do not meet the labeling standards.
These parts assure the safety of the staff and the machine.
What Is The Operational Principle Of A Square Bottle Label Applicator?
Here is how a square bottle label applicator functions:
This stage entails feeding square bottles which then move through the assistance of conveyor belts.
Concurrently, labeling units start to move at continuous feeding rates.
Also, the square bottle feeding unit will synchronize with the labeling unit to ensure a smooth operation.
Besides, you will incorporate mechanical fixtures between the bottles at specific distances.
This pushes the bottle along the conveyor system as the applicator uses driving wheels, reels, and label rounds.
Containers move to the labeling distribution location via conveyor systems with the assistance of in-feed scrolls.
The main function is to enable the application of labels on square bottles.
Here, the wheel will drag tags with the alternating motion as labels leave the reels.
Concurrently, it applies pressure for other labeling processes to occur.
Brushless motors will drive the label for dispensation and application allowing it to automatically synchronize with the labeling rate.
Also, the recovery support will provide a high capacity control to the dispensing system through mechanical systems.
This proves vital as it allows the regular paper to have tension and maintains this posture since labels link close to one another.
As the square bottle reaches a specific point, the driving wheel and conveyor system will accelerate.
The main point is to ensure equal speeds, label the square bottle, then decelerate and stop.
Conveyor systems maintain the square bottles in position during the labeling application process.
This makes sure it achieves a high level of accuracy.
Besides, the square bottle label applicator has registration marks to ensure it places the labels accurately.
The square bottles will exit the label applicator via the discharge chute after completing the labeling process.
Sensors in the square bottle label applicator will detect bad labels and prevent the bottles from moving to the next phase.
For this reason, in the deceleration stage, driving wheels adjust the position to align the labels properly.
It also has safety features to detect fallen square bottles, and alarm features that relay a flaw during the labeling process.
Which Industries Use A Square Bottle Label Applicator?
Several industries use a square bottle label applicator.
- Food industries that label dairy products, juice products, powders, etc.
- Chemical industries that label pesticides, glue, hand sanitizers, etc.
- Water industries that pack and label water bottles.
- Cosmetic industries that label hair products, beauty products, etc.
- Petroleum industries that label engine oil square bottles.
- Beverage industries that label alcoholic and non-alcoholic bottles.
- Pharmaceutical industries that label various medicinal square bottles.
Various Industries Employ Square Bottle Label Applicator
What Are Some Design Specifications Of A Square Bottle Label Applicator?
Examples of design specifications entail the following:
Size And Design
This involves making the square bottle label applicator of different designs and configurations.
This entails the components that you will replace when dealing with square bottles of various shapes.
This entails the specific material that will make up the body of the square bottle label applicator.
What Factors Should You Consider When Purchasing A Square Bottle Label Applicator?
Ensure the design meets the purpose of your production.
Ensure you inspect the power rating of the square bottle label applicator as it will impact the bottom line.
Also, make sure a low power consumption will not affect the quality and efficiency of the labeling process.
Shape And Size
If you are conducting large-scale square bottle labeling, you require commercial square bottle label applicators.
Ensure the square bottle label applicator can meet your production needs and has the necessary technological advancements.
This ensures you experience an efficient and effective labeling process.
This is the amount of time that the square bottle label applicator remains dormant.
The machine should function continuously hence at some point, it may slow down.
Ensure you select square bottle label applicators that have minimal downtime as this will affect your production rate.
Ensure the square bottle label applicator can eliminate products that fail to meet the production standards.
This will ensure you produce quality products that meet the market standards.
This is the component that holds the labels that will go onto the surface of square bottles.
Select square bottle label applicators whose label spools are simple to load in a timely fashion.
Ensure you can use the square bottle label applicator with other support equipment in the production line.
Ensure you select a square bottle label applicator with easily accessible spare parts.
This is because the applicator will undergo wear and tear after some time.
Ensure you select manufacturers that have experience and a reliable reputation.
Besides, this means they have more experience will make label applicators of high quality.
Ease Of Use
Ensure the square bottle label applicator is easy to use without much training.
This will save you on costs related to staff training.
For instance, automatic versions are simple to use than manual versions yet have a high-efficiency rate.
Label Placing Unit
Due to technological advancements, automatic square bottle label applicators have a myriad of label placing units.
For this reason, select a label applicator suitable for the products you are labeling.
There are square bottle label applicators that can apply over three systems hence requiring you to adjust settings per your application.
How Will A Square Bottle Label Applicator Skyrocket Your Business?
The benefits include:
- Allowing you to meet client needs
- Increase the appeal of your products hence allowing you to make more sales
- Automatic versions allow you to employ a small amount of staff hence minimizing production costs
- It will ensure accurate application of labels on the square bottles
- The machine allows you to embed your brand details allowing you to distinguish yourself from competitors
- Increase the safety of your operation by averting risks
How Do Manual And Automatic Square Bottle Label Applicators Compare?
A Manual Square Bottle Label Applicator
Manual square bottle label applicators are labor-intensive than automatic versions.
Automatic square bottle label applicators cost more than manual versions.
The production capacity of automatic square bottle label applicators is higher than that of manual versions.
Automatic square bottle label applicators have safety features such as sensors that the manual versions lack.
Should A Square Bottle Label Applicator Comply To Quality Standards?
Yes, this is important as it ensures the applicator is safe and effective to use.
Some of these quality standards entail the following:
- Food and Drug Administration [FDA]
- Current Good Manufacturing Practice [cGMP]
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances [RoHS]
- CE mark of quality
- SS AISI 304 Compliant
Can You Troubleshoot A Square Bottle Label Applicator?
The steps include the following:
Misalignment Of Labels
Solve this by applying minimal adhesive and try adjusting the square bottle label applicator appropriately.
Labels Peeling Off
Ensure you apply a minimum amount of adhesive and choose a suitable adhesive.
Also, you can change the labels and use a suitable thickness of film glue.
Not Being Able To Pick Labels From Magazines
Solve this by using a strong adhesive.
Also, you can adjust the magazine component.
What Are Some Product Materials You Can Use With A Square Bottle Label Applicator?
A square bottle label applicator can apply labels on various product materials such as:
- Fiber drums
Do Square Bottle Label Applicators Come With A Warranty?
Yes, depending on the type of square bottle label applicator you select, it may come with a 12-month warranty.
What Information Is On The Labels That A Square Bottle Label Applicator Applies?
The label that you will apply may contain the following details:
- Storage instructions
- Net weight
- Batch number
- Date of manufacture
- Allergen warnings
- Date of expiry
- Manufacturer details such as an address, location, and name
- Usage instructions
What Types Of Labels Can A Square Bottle Label Applicator Apply?
Square bottle label applicator can apply the following types of labels:
This label has important information about the product.
For instance, it contains the date of expiry and manufacture, allergy information, etc.
It gives additional information regarding the contents within the square bottle.
This label will show the level of product quality.
Grade labels will distinguish a low-grade product from a high-grade product.
This label makes it easy for consumers to distinguish one manufacturer and their product from another.
It also instills customer loyalty.
This type of label has various details such as handling instructions.
It will give information about the contents of the square bottle.
What Are Some Main Features Of A Square Bottle Label Applicator?
Square bottle label applicators come with a myriad of features such as:
- The material construction is durable SS 304 stainless steel
- A quick and simple tool-free changeover
- The programmable logic controller [PLC] that has an interactive human-machine interface [HMI]
- It allows easy integration of other support equipment
- Sensors that will detect the absence or presence of square bottles hence minimizing wastage
- Alarms that will go off when there is a fault that needs immediate attention
- Application speed of between 10 and 200 pieces per minute
- Compliance with international quality standards
- An Accuracy level of +/-1mm
What Is The Material Construction For A Square Bottle Label Applicator?
The main material construction for square bottle label applicators is durable stainless steel.
This is because stainless steel has the following benefits:
- Corrosion-resistant hence will not affect the quality of the products
- Durable and long-lasting thus you can use it for several years
- A suitable aesthetic appearance that blends with the surroundings easily
- Impact-resistant and strong thus minimally deform
- Resistant to heat and fire
- Highly hygienic hence will not affect the quality of products
- Easy to fabricate thus you can make different square bottle label applicator designs
- Stainless steel is recyclable hence good for the environment
Most Square Bottle Label Applicators Are Made From Steel
What Are The User Requirement Specifications For A Square Bottle Label Applicator?
It is vital to measure aspects regarding the quality and efficacy of square bottle label applicators.
URS is all the information you require as a purchaser when buying square bottle label applicators.
Some of these user requirement specifications include:
- Design requirements
- Description process
- Quality needs
- Test and delivery
- Safety parameters
What Are Some Primary Technical Parameters Of A Square Bottle Label Applicator?
The technical parameters will differ from one square bottle label applicator to another.
These parameters include:
- The machine can weigh up to 500 KG
- Power output of the machine is between 0.1 and 2 KW
- Production capacity ranging between 10 and 500 pieces per minute
- Labeling accuracy of between ±0.1 mm and ±0.5 mm
- The power requirement is between 220 V and 380 V, and 50 Hz or 60 Hz depending on your region
Why Label Products With A Square Bottle Label Applicator?
Square bottle label applicators will allow you to realize the following:
- Product identification
- Include additional information
- Product specification
- Legal requirement
- Product specification
For any questions or inquiries on square bottle label applicators, contact us now.