TI-500 Tablet Inspecting & Rejecting Machine
TI-500 Tablet Inspecting and Rejecting Machine Principle:
The tablets flow from the feed hopper into a vibratory chute where a perforated screen eliminates coarse, dust and chips and then collected in a below container. Tablets enter the inspection stage in a single layer. The tablets are transported on a large conveyor belt made from a FDA approved material.
There are two stages of the inspection process:
a) Tablets will be inspected on the upper sides and the first operator can easily eject the unqualified tablets.
b) A special conveyor system will automatically flip the tablets to have them inspected and ejected the bottom sides by the second operator.
During both inspection stages, the products lie flat on the belt and do not move or vibrate
TI-500 Tablet Inspecting and Rejecting Machine Features:
- The sorting machine Model TI-500 Visual inspection machines with tablet turn-over system enables your operators to inspect reliably up to 50 kg of tablets per hour from all sides.
- With calibrated work lights above the inspection zones, defective tablets can be eliminated by the operators with two flexible hand-held vacuum nozzles.
- Any possibility of contaminating the product with abrasion of belts or chains is eliminated.
- Integrated collection box for rejects within reach of the operator.
- For cleaning purposes the machine can be completely dismantled without any tools within a few minutes, easy to clean, no cross contamination risk.
- No noisy external vacuum cleaner necessary through the use of compact Venturi suction system
- Reduced fatigue of the operator through ergonomic design.