TFZRJ 5-20L Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer
TFZRJ 5-20L Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer
TFZRJ 5-20L Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer is a coaxial and triple type mixer, suitable to stable homogenizing and emulsifying, the finished granular is very small. The quality of emulsifying depends on the disperse of the granular on the preparation stage. The smaller the granular is, the weaker the trend of accumulation to the surface becomes, thus the smaller the opportunity for the emulsifying to be broken becomes. Relying on mixing of reversed impeller, under the condition of homogenizing turbine and vacuum status, you can get the high-quality effect of emulsifying and mixing.
TFZRJ 5-20L Vacuum emulsifier Product instruction:
TFZRJ 5-20L Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer is specially designed by introducing foreign updated technology and on the basis of ointment-making technics for processing cosmetics and ointment. It is composed of pretreatment boiler, vacuum emulsifying mixer boiler, vacuum pump, hydraulic system, tilting system, and electric control system, etc.
TFZRJ 5-20L Vacuum mixer homogenizer Application:
TFZRJ 5-20L Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer can be used for production of ointments and creams in cosmetic and pharmaceutical factories, especially for the preparation and emulsification of ground substance with large viscosity and high content of solid.
TFZRJ 5-20L Cream making machine Advantage:
TFZRJ 5-20L Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer has triple blender, hydraulic lift cover, high-speed homogeneity blender (Speed is 0-3500r/min, frequency speed regulation) and low-speed scraper blender (Speed is 0-40r/min,frequency speed regulation). Fast -cutting vortex emulsification blender is used in hom ogeneity part, which can scrape in a low speed and automatically blend and snuggle up to the bottom and wall of boiler. The machine draws powder material by the way of vacuum in order to prevent the power flying . The whole working procedure is operated in he condition of vacuum in order to prevent the material coming into being bubble after high-speed blending and reach the request of sanitation and asepsis. CIP cleaning system is equipped in this system. The contact part of vessel and material is made from SUS316L material. Mirror finish of the inside surface is 300EMSH. In order to ensure the stabilization of the control, the vacuum pump is the products of Germany Siemens Company, the button is produced by Japan Fuji Company, the transducer is the product of Japan Matsushita Electric Industries and the electro-control part is the product of Siemens Company. The machine is made completely according to the GMP request, which is the most advanced and most perfect cream production equipment.
TFZRJ 5-20L Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer
|Main technique parameter||TFZRJ-5||TFZRJ-10||TFZRJ-20|
Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
What is Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer?
This is a multiple function machine, used for mixing, dispersing, homogenizing, emulsifying, and aspirating highly viscous materials.
It has a mechanism for preventing dead corners.
This is because it has scrapers which aid in removing materials that are stuck on the inner machine surface.
It has an electric control system that can also use oil and water in peripheral cans.
In addition to these, it has a vacuum, heating, and cooling system.
This machine is used to mix creams, lotions, ointments, and liquid creams, among others.
Vacuum emulsifying mixer
How does Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer Work?
- First of all, you have to heat the pots containing water and oil, which are in two separate pots.
- The emulsifying pump is then used to suck both water and oil into the emulsifying pot. This pot is located just directly below the two material (water and oil) pots.
- The machine has a scraper that aids in removing the materials stuck inside the mixer. When the machine is set to mix the materials, the central mixer does the job. This leads to the materials forming a new interface continuously.
- During this process, the materials are cut, compressed, mixed, and blended. This happens with the help of a rotary vane. It’s repeated until the materials become 200nm- 2um using a high cutting wheel speed and fixed cutting cover.
- The hydraulic shear takes place in hundreds of thousands as the centrifugal force impact tearing and other comprehensive effects. This leads to emulsification, and the final product is fine, bubble-free, and stable products of very high quality.
- Because the emulsifying pot is a vacuum, the air produced during the mixing process fills the vacuum immediately. After that, the emulsified materials settle at the bottom of the pot and then get discharged from the emulsification pot.
What is Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer used for?
- This is a piece of vital equipment for mixing and emulsifying various products. It is being used to mix cosmetics, emulsions like oral syrups, medical ointments like Mediven, and liquid creams.
- This machine can be useful in transferring components from both water and oil tank into the emulsification plant.
- The vacuum cleaners which are part of this machine also helps in sucking dust from the machine. This aids in cleaning of the equipment.
Vacuum emulsifying mixing machine
How does Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer compare to Homogenizer?
They mean the same thing.
The materials are mixed rapidly and uniformly in a vacuum state at a high-speed shear and can happen either in one or multiple phases.
The strong kinetic forces aids in forcing the materials into the narrow gap of the stator and the rotor.
This takes place in hundreds of thousand shears within a short time.
The equipment is used to produce viscous emulsions and dispersions in both small and large scale industries.
What are the Applications of Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer?
- This equipment is being used by cosmetic industries. They use it to mix body creams, body lotions, lipstick, detergents, facial cleanser, nutritional honey, and shampoo. They also use it to mix hair gel, ponds, and lip balms, shaving gel, cold creams, sunscreen, and lip glows.
- Pharmaceutical industries have also found this machine relevant in their production line. They use it to process ointments, oral syrups, latex, emulsions, and injections.
- Mayonnaise, dressings, jam, butter, and margarine are also being emulsified using this machine in the food industry. The industry also uses this technology to process thick source, cheese, oral liquids, baby food, chocolate, and sugar.
- Chemical industries have not been left behind in the utilization of this technology. They use this equipment for emulsifying polyesters and synthetic fibers. They also use it to process latex, saponification products, sauce, detergents, and coatings.
- Paints and synthetic resin paints in Paint industries also use this machine to mix their products.
- It’s also used in petrochemical, printing and dyeing auxiliaries, paper, pesticide and fertilizers, plastic and rubber, and power electronics industries.
- Other manufacturing industries have also found this machine worthy. They use it to mix and emulsify products like color, wax, shoe cream, and coating liquids.
What are the Characteristics of Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer?
- This equipment has been designed for manufacturing creams and liquids with varied features. The processed products have a different texture, shapes, different particle sizes, and different viscosity.
- The equipment allows for mixing and homogenizing speed to be adjusted depending on the different technological processes.
- It is easy to detect working time and temperature since digital time and temperature are displayed on the control cabinet.
- This mixer produces very fine and smooth materials.
- The vacuum system allows for the entire operation to take place in vacuum conditions resulting in materials with no bubbles.
- Its hopper cover can be elevated electrically for ease of operation.
- The working hopper has two walls that create both heating and cooling effects.
- Its underframe is also mobile and can be moved to a different location according to the desire of the operator.
- The machine contact parts are made using stainless steel 316L.
What are the Benefits of Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer Machine?
- This machine is unique. It uses many functions of a vacuum to improve mixing performance. This leads to proper product handling and better mixing results.
- A vacuum controls the mixing environment, and this helps in preventing aeration, which may cause mixing blade degeneration.
- The controlled mixing environment also aids in getting void-free end products.
- It is ideal for producing small, medium, and big batches and large quantities of powdery products. This is because it comes with work capacities of between 30L-2000L.
- It is very relevant for producing creams and other fluid products like cough syrups.
- It saves time since the manual method takes a relatively long time. The automated machine provides a substantial energy input that speeds up the entire process.
- The products have improved uniformity with effectively controlled viscosity.
- It reduces wastage that occurred during manual mixing. Therefore it is creating good returns to the processing industry.
- The automatic one has an in-built CIP which ensure hygiene for the machine and prevents contamination of the products.
Vacuum emulsifying mixing machine
What are the Disadvantages of Using Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer?
- The cost of buying the machine is high. It requires a substantial amount of money to get an efficient one.
- Also, the scrappers inside the mixing tank are not suitable for the processing of abrasive products. They are also not recommended for products that are highly viscous or sticky.
- Some machine is limited to only small batches and cannot be adjusted to process large batches. Therefore, with this kind of machine, you must look for an alternative machine if you have a large batch production.
- Continuous rotation of the blades causes friction, which generates heat. This heat may interfere with the mixing of heat-sensitive material.
- If the machine is not fully automated, the discharge of finished products may pose a challenge to the machine operator.
- In situations where blades don’t overlap, materials may just be rotating around the axis of the mixing tank without mixing.
Which are the Main Parts of a Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer?
This equipment consists of many parts. They include:
Pre-treating boiler, Vacuum pump, Vacuum emulsifying and blending boiler, Hydraulic pump, Dumping system, Electric control system, and work platform.
Why are products emulsified in a Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer?
This is because it aids in perfect emulsification of products leading to the formation of fine and smooth end products.
It also produces products that have no bubbles.
What is Table Top Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer?
This is a vacuum emulsifier in the tabletop version. It’s useful in the production of viscous products like creams, gels, and ointments.
It operates through two mixing heads.
That is, the emulsifier and the paddle mixer, which operates either in forward or reverse directions.
This unique operation leads to the production of more efficient products.
Its Homogenizing turbine is driven right from the top of the machine.
The machine has a visible control panel since it is colored, and it displays all the machine operational functions.
Tabletop vacuum emulsifying mixer has a mechanical cover lifting, with vessels completely removable, making it easy to clean.
This machine is easy to run once you log the data on an SD card.
It has light and glass used for inspection during operation.
How does Fluidized Bed Mixer compare to Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer?
Fluidized Bed Mixer is ideal for mixing low and medium density materials, mainly ranging from powder to pellets.
These materials are mostly friable ones and can either be added or not added to liquid solutions.
On the other hand, a Vacuum Emulsifying mixer is used to mix highly viscous products like ointments, creams, syrups, and lotions.
The Fluidized Bed Mixer application is made within short cycles of time.
This machine handles products with gentleness and infrequent wash-down.
On the contrary, vacuum emulsifying mixer produces fine products with multiple cycles of rotations of hundreds of thousands.
Fluidized Bed Mixer operates at breakneck speed, approximately in a time frame of between 10 seconds- 20 minutes.
When operated within 30 seconds, it yields a coefficient variation of approximately 5%.
Vacuum emulsifier also runs at a very high speed of hundreds of thousand cycles resulting in perfect mixtures.
Fluidized Bed Mixer has flat angular paddles with overlapping paths.
These help in pushing the materials from two parallel U-shaped troughs towards the center of the machine.
Vacuum emulsifying mixer has vessels with jackets used for heating and cooling of the materials inside the vacuum.
These vessels include homogenizers that work at a very high speed, scraping agitator, and vacuum pump, hydraulic pump.
Fluidized Bed Mixer produces less shear with short mixing duration leading to less product degradation.
Vacuum emulsifying mixer produces high shear during the production process resulting in fine products.
A fluidized bed mixer has a characteristic of discharging materials more quickly because it has full-length and drop-bottom gates.
On the contrary, vacuum emulsifying mixer discharges slowly since the materials still settle at the bottom of the mixing pot.
Are there Problems you will Experience when using Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer? How do you solve them?
Vacuum emulsifying mixing equipment
There are many problems which include:
- Challenge in dissolving powder that is difficult to dissolve in water.
- The problem in conducting two-phased emulsification to end up with a uniform product.
- Bottom sediments at the emulsification pot.
- Some materials form agglomerates that are very difficult for agitators to break down.
These can be solved using current industrial technology that aids in the perfect mixing of the materials.
The machine can also carry out two-phase emulsification.
Bottom sediments can be reduced by micro-aeration, adding more low-density liquids and reducing droplet sizes.
How can the problem of flock deposits or bottom sediments emulsification be solved?
- By reducing the material droplets sizes.
- By keeping the emulsion tube stationary with a temperature of below 100 degrees Celsius.
- Add more liquid with lower density to reduce droplet density by lowering the bulk phase.
- You can also conduct partial air dissolution into the mixture, commonly known as micro-aeration.
How do you Use Vacuum Function to Suck Materials for Emulsification?
If you want to suck materials using vacuum function for emulsion,
- Close all the metallic valves that connect to water and oil tanks.
- Open the valves that lead to the vacuum in the emulsification tank.
- On the touch screen, press the button for the vacuum. When the vacuum meter shows at -0.09Mpa, press the vacuum button to stop it so that it can close.
- You can now slowly open the valve for materials to be sacked. That is the water and oil valves in this case. The materials will then slip over into the emulsifying tank in readiness for mixing.
What is Homogenizer High Shear Mixer?
Homogenizer High Shear Mixer is a machine that is used to dispense, transport immiscible materials through a continuous phase.
A rotor and stators inside the homogenizing tank or pipes, through which the materials pass are used to create shear.
High shears result in the emulsion, suspension, and micro-aeration in liquids.
The equipment is used to emulsify, homogenize, reduce particle size and disperse adhesives, chemicals, cosmetics, food, and pharmaceutical products.
The equipment is powered by an electric motor that facilitates its high-speed rotation.
This is usually resulting in a series of rotations that eventually creates shear.
Fluid speed outside the diameter of the rotor is higher than that at the center of the rotor.
The greater the velocity variation, the higher the shear.
Sometimes, the rotor may be used together with a stator, and these together are called shear head or generator.
The use of these two helps to create a close clearance gap between the rotor and the stator.
This results in a very high shear zone for the materials as they leave the rotor.
When the shear head is large, the machine may contain many generators.
The machine is ideal for large batch sizes of up to 400 US gallons and you can operate it on a mobile floor stands.
This type of machine is good for products with high viscosity like gels, deodorant sticks, and those that turn into solid on cooling.
What is Homogenizer Low Shear Mixer?
This homogenizer has a combination of both fin-type mixer and shear head that enables it to perform low shear mixing.
Its fins extend outwardly from the shear head homogenizer, and the rotor rotates within the stator.
The finned stator is automatically locked and rotated with the rotor. On the contrary, the high-shear mixer rotor and stator rotate independently.
The mixing of components requires the setting of the machine to function from low-shear mode to high-shear homogenizing mode.
The operation is only successful if you do not change the attachments for a product.
How does High Shear Emulsifying Mixer compare to Low Shear Emulsifying Mixer?
- High shear emulsifying mixing is done using rotor-solver, whereas, Low shear Emulsifying mixing is done through the standard impeller.
- The speed for emulsification in high shear is higher compared to the one in the low shear one.
- High shear emulsifying mixer yields perfect mixture whereas the low shear one mixture is not very good. Some materials can be seen immiscible in the liquid.
- The high shear machine is right for low viscous products while. On the other hand, low shear one is good for freely flowing, fragile, and heat sensitive products.
What is the Importance of having CIP in Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer?
To regularly clean the machine to maintain hygiene during the processing of the products.
The CIP automatically triggers the cleaning process, thus ensuring product safety from any form of contamination.
It relieves the machine operator of the task of disassembling the machine parts to aid cleaning.
The machine will also be cleaned even in parts that may not you can not reach through manual means.
This is because the CIP has access to all parts.
The equipment with CIP facilitates the achievement of consistent final products.
This makes the machine cost-effective.
Some products may be hazardous to human beings like chemicals.
Therefore, CIP prevents human contact with the dangerous chemical since the machine does the cleaning.
Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer should conform to which Quality Standards?
- The equipment must conform to CGMP requirements like Clean-In-Place (CIP) /Sterilize –in-place (SIP).
- All product contact parts must be made from Stainless Steel 316Ll. They must also be mirror polished.
- Parts that have no contact with the products should be made from stainless steel.
- It should have many safety devices for vacuum, hydraulic pumps, and its operators.
- The machine must have a PLC panel where operations are pre-determined before the machine can be run. The emergency stop button at the PLC is for the operator to stop the machine in case the fault is detected immediately. This makes it easy to operate.
- An ideal machine should be able to complete the whole process in a single unit of operation. That is, mixing, dispersing, emulsifying, homogenizing, vacuuming, heating, and cooling of the materials.
- The equipment should have different speeds for homogenizing and agitators.
How many Types of Vacuum Emulsifying Mixers are there?
The following are the available types of this machine:
· Vacuum Homogenizer
This type of machine can carry out deforming, stirring, and homogenizing.
It uses an electric control system.
The machine is composed of a vacuum emulsifier, an operation platform, and a vacuum system.
Food industries use this machine to process sources.
Cosmetics companies also use it to process gels, creams, and lotions.
Pharmaceutical industries use this technology in processing products like ointments, oral syrups, and creams.
You can adjust this machine oil pot, water pot, and operation platform according to the desire of the operator.
It has been made in compliance with CGMP requirements, and the product contact parts have been made from SS316L.
It is ideal for materials that have low viscosity.
· Vacuum Planetary Mixer
This type of machine is used for mixing highly viscous materials.
When the machine starts working, the planet carrier rotates, triggering the stirring shaft in the box also to rotate.
This takes place at very high speed around the emulsifying tank.
The fast rotation subjects the materials to a strong shearing and kneading that facilitates emulsification, dispersion, and mixing of materials.
The machine has a knife-like scrapper inside the mixing tank.
This helps in removing materials that are stuck on the mixing tank wall.
By so doing, it improves the efficiency of the machine.
This machine can work consistently under vacuum and can discharge water and other materials very well.
Its mixing tank can be heated or cooled by either water or oil.
The machine has a double-column, which hydraulically lifts and lowers its rack, cover, and agitator automatically.
The planetary vacuum mixer has a good and convenient charge and discharge system.
· Vacuum Stainless Steel Mixing Pot
This is a simpler version of the vacuum mixer. It has been made by excluding other machine parts that they think are not necessary.
The machine is very cost-effective and ideal for industries with simple mixing needs.
It is used to mix washing chemicals, food soup, chemical building materials, and fluid mixtures.
Sometimes, it is called liquid washing pot because it is being used to mix daily washing chemicals.
What is Automatic Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer?
This is an emulsifying mixer that operates at a very high speed because it has high-speed shear-head.
It consists of a blade mixer for high viscous ingredients mixing, and a high-speed homogenizer that facilitates the emulsification process.
You can prevent dead corners by using scrappers to remove all the materials stuck on the surface of the mixing tank.
A downward current produced by the machine helps in mixing and pushing of the materials through a continuous process.
Pressure variation created inside the homo-head from the bottom-top due to high speed leads to breaking, mixing, and emulsification.
The materials gush out from the top of the homo-head and come back by the down-force of the blade mixer.
This happens when the upward force reduces.
This type of machine is ideal for emulsifying of low viscosity materials.
The raw materials are automatically sucked into the mixer through a vacuum function.
One-step production is enough for vacuuming, heating, and cooling.
Since it is automated, emulsification, mixing, homogenous dispersion occur within a relatively short duration.
Its control system, like a touch button, timer, and process recorder are fully automated.
Parts that have no contact with the materials are made from stainless steel.
Because it operates in a vacuum condition, it automatically prevents air from entering the mixer chamber.
The machine can also allow for the installation of CIP that aids in the automatic trigger of mixer cleaning regularly.
What is Semi-automatic Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer?
Vacuum emulsifying equipment design
This is an emulsifying mixer that works with the help of human and machine input.
The materials are charged into their respective pots manually and after that set to run.
The emulsification process takes place through the machine, and the final product is then discharged from the tank manually.
Also, cleaning and sterilization of the machine are done manually.
This is because the semi-automatic emulsifying mixer does not have CIP and SIP installed in it.
This type of machine also has water and oil pots, a vacuum system, a hydraulic lifting system, and a machine tilting system.
It also has a system for heating and cooling, a control system for temperature, and an electric control panel.
It works just like the automatic one, but manual input is required for the emulsification process to be successful.
Which are the Main Vacuum Systems in a Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer?
The system has a water ring vacuum pump, vacuum gauge, and vacuum relief valve.
Vacuum systems are meant to push out air bubbles from the materials during the mixing process.
Which Material is used to Make Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer?
The outer part that has no contact with the materials is made from stainless steel.
AISI or SS316L are used in making the product contact parts.
For seals, food-grade silicone material is used.
What Parameters Determine the Efficiency of a Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer?
Several parameters can determine the efficiency of this machine.
- Density, distribution, wettability, stickiness, and other physical properties of materials usually influence the efficiency of a vacuum emulsifying mixer.
- The natural characteristics of the materials to be emulsified, is also another factor. Rough products tend to inter pores resulting in perfect emulsification.
- The size of particles should be similar for ingredients to mix well. Variation in the size of particles yields undesirable results.
- The shape of particles of ingredients is also a determining factor for the efficiency of this machine. Materials with spherical shapes tend to mix very well. Irregularly shaped material particles don’t emulsify well.
- Particles with electrostatic charges that tend to attract each other usually separate from other materials. This interferes with the emulsification process.
- The last but very important determining factor is vacuum emulsifying mixer selection. You should select an efficient, cost-effective, and consistent machine so that you can in-turn, get good returns.
How do you Charge and Discharge Material in/from Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer?
The charging of materials into the machine is done manually at the top of the pots.
Pour the materials into the pots, and then start the machine.
Alternatively, the materials can be charged into the mixer through a content loader if the machine is an automated one.
Powerful suction being created during high-speed shear rotation of the shear-head draws the materials from their respective pots.
The materials find their way into the work head where they mix rapidly.
Upon completion of mixing, the mixture is discharged either manually or automatically through a content discharge vessel.
What is the Working Temperature Range for Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer?
The working temperature for this machine can range from 50 to 60 degrees Celsius.
The power button is turned on to pre-heat the water and oil pots when the valves are closed.
The temperature should rise to 50 degrees Celsius and then stirred to increase.
When you arrive at the required temperature, you also stir the materials.
This is done so that they can reach the same temperature as the cream or lotion mixing machine.
When the water and oil pot reaches a temperature of 60 degrees Celsius, the emulsifying pot is also heated.
But before this, both the inlet and the outlet valves must be closed, and the heating valve opened.
Sometimes, the working temperature of a vacuum emulsifying mixer can go up to 80 degrees Celsius or above.
But this can work well if you add a cooling system to the emulsifying pump and bearing plate.
This works well with a single-stage emulsion pump.
High-temperature O-ring can also help in-case where you are using a three-stage emulsion pump.
This can function efficiently at a temperature of up to 220 degrees centigrade.
For a continuous process of emulsification, you are advised to have a machine that has a cooling system.
This will help to bear the high-temperature rise in the machine during the production period.
How can you Choose Single Stage over Triple Stage Inline Homogenizers?
A single-stage homogenizer is cost-effective.
However, it is not as efficient as the triple-stage homogenizer.
This is because the emulsification equipment for a single-stage homogenizer is a simple machine with only one stator and a rotor.
On the other hand, triple-stage is a bit more complicated since it consists of three rotors and three stators.
It is, therefore, costly in comparison to a single-stage one.
If you want to mix simple materials that don’t need a complicated machine, you can go for a single-stage machine.
Also, single-stage homogenizer has different designs for stators.
You can choose any you desire depending on the application you intend to process for the efficiency of your machine.
In addition to these, an industry with a tight budget can choose single stage homogenizer to avoid spending more.
Why Choose Inline Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer over Batch Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer in Continuous Production?
Inline vacuum emulsifying mixer is ideal for large batch production, mainly when the process is intended to be continuous.
This type of machine also produces end products that have no bubbles or aeration free.
Inline vacuum emulsifying mixer also has a self-pumping mechanism that aids the entire process.
An inline machine can be used to discharge vessels, and it works in many stages.
With inline vacuum emulsifying mixer, there are a variety of models, including the ones for high viscous products.
Inlet is cost-effective as compared to batch vacuum emulsifying mixer.
Batch vacuum emulsifying mixer processes highly viscous materials that are very difficult to mix.
It’s therefore made from very high-quality stator and rotor which are very expensive.
These shear-heads generate a powerful centrifugal force that ensures thin and tiny droplets distribution and evenly solved solids.
The maintenance cost for batch vacuum emulsifying mixer is costly.
This is because it consist of two separate chambers, inlet and outlet.
It is, however, much more effective than inline type.
Just like inline vacuum emulsifying mixer, batch type also eliminates agglomerates and yields results, which is a uniform mixture.
In summary, the inline vacuum emulsifying mixer is cost-effective, easy to operate, clean, and maintain than batch vacuum emulsifying mixer.
Laboratory emulsifying equipment
What are the Safety Operation Rules of Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer?
There are many safety operation rules you should bear in mind when you want to use this machine.
· Electric System
In the operation of the electric system, ensure the vacuum emulsifying mixer has well-grounded wires that are reliable.
The electric system should be checked regularly for safety reasons.
Ensure the vacuum emulsifying mixer is not operating in very wet conditions because it can cause short circuits.
The circuit control box should be surrounded by very good ventilation so that the equipment can be safe.
Always ensure you check the pressure gauge on the tanks and also if the valves are opened or closed.
Ensure they are all working according to the specific operation.
This will help in reducing scalding.
· Emulsification Operation
When carrying out emulsification, make sure the emptying valve is open or else it will cause injury to the operator.
Avoid product contact parts by closing all the lids; don’t touch the clips and tank cover to avoid injury.
The operation platform should be dry at all times to prevent the operator from slipping on the floor.
There is a negative pressure from the tank that can hurt you.
Therefore, you should keep your fingers off from the pressure outlet valve to avoid burning.
What are the Available Batch Sizes of Vacuum Emulsifying Mixers?
There are different batch sizes for these machines.
Some can handle small batches, other mediums, and other large batches.
For a pilot test, the industry can use one for small batches like for 20L, 30L, or 50 liters.
A company with a large production capacity of products may use a machine that has a capacity of 3000 liters.
In the market, there are batches for 20L, 30L, 50L, 100L, 200L, 500L, 1000L, 2000L, and 3000L.
Therefore, the available batch sizes in the current market range from between 20-3000 liters capacity.
What is the Effect of Using Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer on Products?
The effect of using this machine on products is that it turns two materials into fine and smooth/polished final product.
The initial two different products that were probably immiscible are evenly emulsified into one product.
Which Vacuum Emulsifying Mixers does SaintyCo offer?
SaintyCo offers a vacuum emulsifying mixer known as TFZRJ that handles a capacity of 5-20 liters.
This machine can homogenize and emulsify materials to produce high-quality finished products.
The machine is specifically for cosmetics and pharmaceutical ointments.
It is ideal for preparing high viscous materials which have a large solid content.
This equipment consists of a pre-treatment boiler, vacuum emulsifying mixer boiler, and pumps for vacuum.
It also has a hydraulic system, system for tilting the mixing pot, and an electric control system.
The advantage of this machine is that it has a triple blender, hydraulic lift cover, and high-speed homogeneity blender.
Also, it works so efficiently and produces products that have no bubbles.
The CIP/SIP is included in the machine, and therefore, the machine is cleaned and sterilized regularly and automatically.
Its contact parts are made from SUS316L material.
The inside mirror surface is made from 300EMSH, and the outer part is made from stainless steel metal.
The company is keen to ensure the machine is of good quality.
The German Siemens Company makes their vacuum pump, and the Japan Fuji Company manufactures the button.
Its transducer is made by Japan Matsushita Electric Industries and the Electric control parts made by Siemens Company.
This machine is made in compliance with CGMP requirements.
Also, it is one of the most advanced and best machines for cream production in the global market.