NJP-400 Capsule Filling Machine
The NJP-400 automatic capsule filler processes the products for optimal productivity up to24,000 capsules per hour, featuring low-maintenance operation, minimal downtime, and overall dependable production. Powder dosing uses the 5 stage tamping technology for an enhanced accuracy. Filling of pellets is available.
NJP-400 Capsule Filler Principle of Operation
Capsules from the bunker are fed into the orienting device along the vertical guide.
Then they are transferred into special cells on the rotor. Here the capsule is separated, after what the bottom part comes to the filling position.
After filling the bottom part with the material, on next positions the non-separated capsules are rejected, and the filled bottom parts are joined with top parts, counted and taken away into the receiving box.
NJP-400 Automatic Capsule Filling Machine Features
- cGMP design with emphasis in powder dust handling: Enclosed main turn table avoid dust getting into mechanical parts.
- Enclosed dosing system with dust suction reduces cleaning frequency.
- Vacuum cleaning station for segment cleanup in each cycle.
- Efficient capsule separation by means of vacuum.
- Automatic control for capsule and powder supply.
- PLC control (SIEMENS) for reliable operation.
- Touch Screen HMI, featuring user friendly controls: production counter, manual / automatic / parameter setup modes, alarms.
- Precision capsule segments and dosing disk minimizes adjustments following parts changeover.
- SS 304 stainless steel frames and transparent safety interlock guards.
- Special 3D design in dosing disc bottom ring, 5-column support prevents material fatigue and deformation, ensures a constant gap of the dosing disc.