LSM-50 Automatic Cottoner is suitable for all type of bottles, bottle height, size and cap diameter can be adjusted– no change parts are needed!. Converts cotton into preset lengths. The coil is pulled apart into desired lengths through two pairs of pinch rollers, each piece is the folded and inserted up into a tube, forming the “inverted U”. The tube then moves over the bottle and the cotton piece is inserted down into the bottle by air cylinder (FESTO). It can work independently or can be integrated into an existing or new bottle packaging line.
- Cotton coil length can be set from 2” to 6” (straight length before folding).
- Contact parts are made in stainless steel and PC material.
- Bottle Opening: 1” – 2” (25 – 50+ mm).
- Power Consumption: 1.6 Kw.
Note: Model LSM-50 Cottoner does not come with the conveyor .
Bottle block performing mechanism:
- As soon as the photoelectric sensors receive the signal, the rail closes or opens according to the PLC programming and makes the bottles in the right position.
- It is easy for the bottle block mechanism to adjust itself right and left, back and forth, up and down according to the vessel size.