Food Freeze Dryer
Lomsyst™ Freeze Drying
The freeze drying technology simply gives you the highest quality in the market.
Frozen products are dried under vacuum, ensuring that the inherent solvents in the product (i.e. water) are removed as vapour.
This preserves the overall product structure and size, as well as all nutrients, flavours, and colours.
Meeting market demands
Today, customers request food that is easy to prepare and keeps well without being spoiled while retaining the characteristics of fresh food. Freeze drying allows manufacturers to meet these demands by preserving the natural look and consistency of the product as well as all its flavours,proteins, and vitamins.
As one of the most experienced designers and manufacturers of freeze drying plants in the world,LomSyst combines unique technology with reliable plant operation. While providing the superior product quality you need in order to stay ahead of your competitors, our LomSystem™ technology gives you unique economical and technical advantages:
- The freeze drying process results in stable products with a long shelf life.
- Freeze dried products are durable at a wide range of temperatures,eliminating the need for complicated cold chain distribution systems.
- The low weight and easy handling of freeze dried products reduce shipping costs dramatically.On top of that, LomSystem™ freeze drying plants are designed to:
- Eliminate product loss
- Reduce energy costs
- Maximise plant reliability and ease of use.
LomSyst™ Batch Dryers
We have refined the freeze drying process to a point where we are able to supply the most efficient and economical freeze drying plant designs in the market. The advantages of selecting our equipment include:
- Negligible power loss(less than 0.1%)
- Low energy consumption
- Compact design
- Simple and reliable operation
- Uniform drying
- High sublimation capacity
The LomSystem™ freeze dryers from LomSystem are designed as modular systems, with cabinet, heating plates, and vapour condensers built as individual units.
The modular design offers a number of advantages during installation and operation:
- Shorter interval between order and commercial production thanks to quick installation.
- Local subcontracting becomes a viable option for dryer assembly.
- Easy access for cleaning and maintenance.
Complete Plants with the Europe Concept
As part of the Process Engineering Division of the Sainty Group, LomSyst offers a full range of plant services worldwide – from turnkey solutions to that vital piece of equipment that will make your freeze drying process profitable.
Service Beyond Delivery
In addition to actual plant delivery, LomSyst has the experience and market know-how to support you in your product research and feasibility studies.
The LomSyst™ concept is the result of many years of plant and process development based on research and collaboration with our customers in all parts of the world. The result is a freeze drying process – as shown in the diagram – that is second to none.
The Full Range