E50/S250 Pellets Extruder and Spheronizer
E50/S250 Pellets Extruder & Spheronizer
Development for Laboratory
Extrusion/Spheronization/Centrifugal granulating unit which is compatible two processes
Pellets Extruder & Spheronizer In the production of pharmaceutical preparations, the advanced technology of extrusion and spheronization, as the advanced technologies applied widely in international pharmaceutical industry, has following several advantages:
- Eliminate dust completely through process operation under a moist state.
- Narrow granularity distribution strip, good intensity, big density, and good recurrence between batches.
- Granulates has good roundness, easy for coating, providing conditions for accuracy in allocating and meas uring of capsules.
- High return ratio of products, high one time passing rate, be able to manufacture spheroids loaded with more medicine.
- Easy to achieve the mixing of non-compatible active ingredients.
- Large production capacity, easy to operate, low cost.
|Main Technical Parameters||E-50 Pellets Extruder||Main Technical Parameters||S-250 Spheronizer|
|Minimum batch charge(Kg)||0.05||Output (Kg/batch)||≤0.5|
|Output (take Φ1.0 for instance)(Kg/h)||≤10||Time (min/batch)||≤0.5-5.0|
|Aperture(mm)||Φ0.4-3.0||Power supply (V/Hz)||380 / 50|
|Power supply (V/Hz)||380/50||Motor power (Kw)||0.75|
|Motor power(Kw)||0.55||Rotate speed （r/min）||50-2380|
|Rotate speed(r/min)||5-72||Return ratio of qualified products||>90%|
|Material return ratio||≥99%||Noise (db)||< 60|
|Noise(Db)||<45||Equipped capacitor (Kw)||1.0|
|Outline dimension (mm)||500 x 400 x 610||Outline dimension (mm)||430 x 465 x 660|
|Net weight (Kg)||45||Net weight (Kg)||84|
Experimental Extruder&Spheronizer Group