CN-100/CN-100CL Manual Capusle Filler
- Brand: SaintyCo
- Feature: Easy Clear Design
- Raw Material: SS316
- Capacity: 100 capasule/time
- Configuration:8 parts
- GMP Certification
The advantage of our capsule filling machine.
- Raw material is imported acrylic which is healthy, good transparency, durable, low weight.
- The screws & pins are made of stainless steel and meet the hygiene requirement GMP standards.
- The cap sheet adopts one-layer design and polished angles to prevent bleeding.
- The middle sheet adopts special flute design of high precision, which can avoid the breakage of capsules when joining them.
- The body sheet adopts the specially-dealt screws and springs, which can make no noise when pressing downwards. The detachable and undetachable body sheet is optional.
- The encapsulation sheet adopts special design, which can increase the speed of capsules collection.
- The tamping tool is design to one-layer, angles and pins being polished.
- The powder guard with a U-design powder guard to avoid loss of powders.
1. Take the cap sheet. Place it on a clean, dry surface.
2. Place the encapsulation sheet on top of the cap sheet using the stainless steel to fix it correctly in place.
3. Pour capsule tops into the encapsulation sheet and, using a circular motion, gently shake the tops into the holes. While doing this, covers the gap in the wall of the encapsulation sheet with one hand to avoid spilling the tops.
4. When the holes are filled pour out the excess tops.
5. Remove the encapsulation sheet and put the filled cap sheet to one side.
6. Now take the bottom sheet. Fix the encapsulation sheet to the bottom sheet, using the black pegs to fix it correctly in place.
7. Pouring bottoms into the encapsulation sheet and shake as before to fill the holes. Pour off excess bottoms
8. Remove the filled encapsulation sheet and put it carefully to one side.
9. Pour a scoop of powder filler onto the bottom sheet and use the spreader to fill the bottoms.
10. If the bottoms are not filled enough, use the tamping tool to compress the fillings and repeat the previous procedure.
11. Remove the tamping tool and put it and the spreader to one side.
12. Take the filled cap sheet and place the middle sheet on top using the black pegs protruding upwards to fit it correctly in place.
13. Turn the cap sheet / middle sheet over and fix to the bottom sheet.
14. Now, stand up. Place both hands on the top. Push downwards with equal pressure .Turn the whole set over. Place both hands on top. Push downwards to lock the capsules.