C&C100A Capsule Polishing Machine
Capsule polisher Special Features:
- Newly designed to polish capsules and tablets as well as to eliminate static.
- Automatic reject ultra light weight capsules, loose pieces, and empty capsules.
- Hook-up directly into any automatic capsule filling machine or tablet press.
Comparing to Traditional Capsule Polishers:
Old Type Capsule Polishers:
- Cannot hook-up to the capsule filling machines or tablet presses to have products polishes immediately after production.
- Cannot reject low weight, loose pieces and empty capsules.
- Soft cylinder net can easily jam the capsules.
- The printed letters or logos on capsules are easily being destroyed.
- Hand-made brush is difficult to change and the brush hair can come off.
- Difficult to clean and maintain.
- The DC motor makes the carbon brush wear out easily.
Our New Capsule Polishers:
- The height and angle can be adjusted to fit into any chute of the capsule filling machines and tablet presses.
- Automatically reject low weight, fragmented, and empty capsules.
- New type net cylinder ensures no jammed capsules during operations.
- The capsules are not directly contacted with the metal net to protect the printed capsules effectively.
- Our new type of brush is easy to change and it is durable.
- Excellent design for quick cleaning and maintaining.
- The three phase motor is controlled by a frequency converter, which is great for continuous long hours of operations.
- Each Unit comes with 1 extra brush
Automatic Capsule Polisher Working Principles:
- From the capsule filling machine, the finished capsules are fed into chute A.
- The turning brush rotates the capsules from the B to C cylinder.
- Within the net cylinder, brush D polishes and dedusts the capsules; the loose pieces and empty capsules are retrieved by a vacuum suction E.
- The brush conveys the capsules to the outlet of cylinder F.
- In the sorter segment G clean compressed air collects low weight capsules, loose pieces and empty capsules to H collector.
- The pressure of the compressed air is shown on the filter decompressed valve meter, which can be adjusted at different requirements.
- The qualified capsules are ejected from outlet J.